Sunday 1 January 2012

NEW YEAR, NEW START

Hello all! Hope you have welcomed the new year with much fun and festivities. I decided this would be the perfect time to erase my 'unsuccessful' blogging history and start a fresh, in hope that I may continue with this blog for more than just 1 week!

So where better to start than to share my NEW YEARS outfit. Depending on your new years eve plans whether it be a house party, black tie event or your local pub, I think that this is the one time of the year when it's acceptable to look overdressed. As lets face it, when welcoming the start of a new year we all want to look our best. As no matter how many resolutions we end up breaking in the coming months, at least we can look back and remember starting off the year well. I chose to wear this dainty, virgin like(on par with fresh starts!) ASOS dress. Which I in fact ordered on Christmas day, as it went into the sale reduced to a bargain £35.00


 
Happy new year to you all! Let's hope 2012 is a good one!

LS X

No comments:

Post a Comment