Tuesday 3 January 2012

WINTER WARMERS

Hello. Hope everyone survived the torrential rains of today as the heavens truly opened! Anyway tonight is only a quickie as i'm currently planning an all nighter as it's dead line day in a mere 6 days!

Turning my thoughts to fashion, especially during all my breaks from course work I have found myself wondering the online world for a new WINTER COAT...as although I own at least 6 they often face a lot of wear and tear, so a good INVESTMENT COAT is always welcome! Bearing in mind as winter draws to an end this is the best time to buy coats at the cheapest price. Below is a photo of a coat from UNIQLO which doesn't look particularly special in the pictures. However my friend recently purchased this coat, and it's definitely one of those garments that looks better off the hanger than on. The colour is great, more daring than my usual black coats but plain enough that it still goes with everything. Simple straight fit with no fuss is what makes this such a great coat. And yes it's in the sale, reduced to £49.90!





































LS X

No comments:

Post a Comment