Wednesday 8 February 2012

A FASHIONABLE READ

Today rather than browsing the usual online clothes shops I have instead been scouring the web for some good reads, of which I came across the 'Cupcakes and Cashmere' book. When I began blogging this year, the Cupcakes and Cashmere blog was one of the first style blogs that I really fell in love with; the mix of great food/recipes and stylish clothes, in my mind is the perfect combination for any girl! Now seeing that Emily Schuman (of Cupcakes and Cashmere) is releasing a book based on her blog is of course great news. Like my clothes I am also very picky about what I read, and revel in keeping my bookshelf looking as stylish(and colour coordinated) as my wardrobe! But when Cupcakes and Cashmere is released in August this year I have no doubt it will be one of those books that you always want to keep at hand for inspiration. Hurry up August! What are your favourite fashion/style books? I would love to hear any of your recommendations. 

Above are snippits from the Cupcakes and Cashmere blog. Have a gander.

P.s welcome all my new followers, thanks for joining!

LS X

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post, will hunt down the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Yes you definitely should, it's not out for a while but it's definitely worth reserving for when it is finally out!

      LS X

      Delete