Saturday 18 February 2012

LONDON FASHION WEEK

So LFW is officially in full swing! Unfortunately most of us (including myself) will have to spend the week getting the low down through other peoples photos and reviews of the event. However after being fortunate enough to attend LFW last year alongside designer Hannah Marshall I have also seen some of the not so glamorous sides of going to LFW, like the hours of waiting around and general hecticness. None the less it is an experience, and one that if you get the chance should definitely be jumped at. However this year I feel content sitting with my feet up, and looking at the constant flow of photos being uploaded. 
Above is a photo of me being bossy backstage at LFW last year. Wearing Hannah Marshall.

I will be keeping my eyes open and posting some of my favourite photos from 2012 LFW in the next few days.

LS X

No comments:

Post a Comment